Mink’ED specializes in advancing deep collaboration between three partner domains:
Teaching and Schools
Scholarship and Universities
Technology and Businesses
With a focused combination of aspirational and practical approaches, Mink’ED facilitates the design and implementation of innovative perspectives for the use of digital tools to support an inquiry-based classroom and curriculum.
Our work is values-driven and experienced-based with key themes of
Equity • Inquiry • Collaboration
Mink’ED helps bring the right teams together to advance these conversations.
Work in a community of educators from all levels, across disciplines, from different geographies.
Andy Mink, Mink’ED
Upcoming Talks, Workshops, Facilitated Conversations
- June 29 – July 1, 2015: Using Technology to Transform the Middle Grades Social Studies Classroom hosted by the Center for College Readiness, Rice University in Houston, Texas
- July 1-2, 2015: Commemoration and Poppies at Cambridge Business & Economics Conference in Cambridge, England (with Nina Ray)
- July 7-9, 2015: iSTEM Teacher Scholars Institute hosted at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia (with Chris Bunin)
- July 8-10, 2015: ESRI ConnectED Teacher Scholars Institute hosted at Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia (with Chris Bunin, Julie Stavitski, Andy Dojack)
- July 18-20, 2015: iSTEM Integrated Humanities, ESRI EduConference in San Diego, California (with Chris Bunin)
- July 20-23, 2015: Teaching STEM with Innovative Technologies at the ElevatED: Investing in Our Future Conference hosted by Pike Township School District, Indiana
- July 29-30, 2015: Minnesota OER Commons: Teaching & Learning in the Erratic Classroom at the Minnesota e-Learning Summit at Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC) in Minneapolis, Minnesota (with Jennifer Verbrugge)